Sunday, September 14, 2014

Ideas for Wedding Photography Poses

We all know Sara is a very talented wedding photographer. But, for her very own special day, I thought she might be able to use some ideas on creative poses for her and Forrest, as well as the bridal party.  Here are some ideas:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/1michaelj/0680204111.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/ChicagoNix/Gordon-100-resized.jpg

Bridesmaids in black and white bridemaids’ dresses pose with bride, all wear fun mustache

funny-wedding-pictures-poses

10-funny-wedding-party-portrait-pose-12



awkward wedding poses bridesmaids flashing butts {Wedding Wednesday} 5 Awkward Wedding Poses I Really Hate

awkward wedding poses groomsmen flashing {Wedding Wednesday} 5 Awkward Wedding Poses I Really Hate


Don't show Forrest this one, he may make it happen...



Funny Weddings 1

Funny Weddings 3

Funny Weddings 10

Anyone have any other ideas???

3 comments:

  1. Oh my as a bridesmaid I object to some of these ideas !!! especially the naked ones.... oh my!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the dress tucked into the undies! hilarious

    ReplyDelete